Apple just pushed out latest version of iOS 5.1.1 to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. The official changelog doesn’t show anything else except for “improvements and bug fixes”.
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
Plug your device into iTunes and update or use the iPhone’s built-in update mechanism.
iOS 5.1.1 direct download links below (build number 9B206).
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 2 (also iPad 2 AT&T and iPad 2 Verizon)
- iPod touch 3rd gen
- iPod touch 4th gen
- iPad 2,4
- iPad (3rd gen)
- iPad 3,2
- iPad 3,3