Do you still think Galasy S II and iPhone 4S is the thinnest smartphone on earth? well not anymore, Huawei is stepping in at CES to unveil the world’s thinnest smartphone known as Huawei Ascend P1 and P1 S. So far, “thin” has been the keyword for this year’s CES. We’ve seen the world’s thinnest tablet and ultrabook, and now Huawei has revealed an Android smarpthone that claims to be the world’s slimmest.
- Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD 960 x 540 touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortext-A9 CPU at 1.5 GHz
- SGX 540 graphic processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 1670 mAh/1800 mAh battery
- PPVD heat distributing back cover
- 8 megapixel BSI rear-facing camera capable of 1080p video capture
- 1.3 megapixel font-facing camera capable of 720p video
- Pentaband UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA
Look for both smartphones in the second quarter of the year if you are living in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Australia, Middle East or China. There will also be three color choices: metallic black, ceramic white, cherry-blossom pink. No pricing or carrier information has been announced at this time.