Apple iProducts are famous for different uses, the recent one i see is more interesting. Silverlit company has released their RC Enzo Ferrari Car which will be controlled by iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. The Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth RC Enzo Ferrari creates an experience like no other radio control vehicle. Your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad will act as the remote control for your Ferrari. See the dash board design on screen, hear the revving engine, feel the vibration of the motor in your hands. Then use gesture control to actually drive the car. And it’s basically bluetooth control car so there is no long antenna on the Ferrari car.
Some of the fantastic features of this RC (iPhone) control Enzo Ferrari car are:
- Full gesture control—not just virtual joysticks
- Tilt to drive forward, backward, left, and right
- App features fully interactive Ferrari dashboard
- Functional lights, horn, and gauge dials
- Hobby grade, highly detailed Enzo Ferrari