Apple has released iTunes 10.4.1 for windows and Mac, bringing a number of bug fixes. The update, which is available via Software Update from the Apple menu, contains several improvements that make the program more nimble in certain situation.
From the changelog:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
The only thing you’ll probably notice after installing the update is that iTunes will get slightly more responsive and lag free. Some people reported that iTunes 10.4 was a tad bit laggy and also a bit buggy, hopefully iTunes 10.4.1 will address that issue.
You can download iTunes 10.4.1 by heading over to this link.
Update: I just mine iTunes to 10.4.1 and i can confirm that it is safe for all jailbreak and unlock users of iOS device.