When it comes to iOS and Android about finding and discovering Apps, it’ one of the hard task to do as iOS App Store and Android has now more than 425,000+ and 200,000+ Apps receptively. Finding App becomes more difficult if you don’t know the name of the App except it’s few features or category. Yahoo! has now released a new app called Y! AppSpot for Android and iOS users to find and discover Apps easily.
At Yahoo! Mobile, we understand how challenging it can be to find good apps if you don’t know the exact name of the app you want. Furthermore, searching for the right app out of the tens of thousands of possibilities requires multiple searches, downloads, and general uncertainty about the quality of app you download. Yahoo! AppSpot offers a new way to take the guesswork out of finding relevant and interesting apps for mobile users.
Some of Yahoo! AppSpot’s best features include:
- Daily Personal Picks: Unlike ‘Top Apps’ lists that provide the same apps day after day, you’ll get new, personalized app suggestions on a daily basis, so you’re always introduced to the latest, most interesting, and relevant apps.
- More Precise Results: Using Yahoo!’s sophisticated search technology, quickly zero-in on an app by showing matching app titles as well as related keywords as you type.
- Related Apps: Discover similar apps within the “more apps you’ll love” section to find related apps that best match your needs.
- At-a-Glance Shopping: Review the price, overall star ratings, screenshots, and description all on one screen to avoid the endless scrolling.
- Fast & Easy Downloads: Direct links to the specific app pages within the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace make downloading an app a snap.
Download Yahoo! AppSpot for iOS Devices [iTunes Link]