Are you annoyed with the Camera sound of your Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone? Camera shutter sounds are annoying sometimes If you are taking pictures of baby sleeping with Samsung Galaxy S II so the camera shutter sound will definitely disturb the baby. Here is a some instructions which will help you to silent/off shutter sound your SGS2 camera.
There are two methods, you can follow the one which is easy for you:
1. Create a file called “local.prop” in /data/ if it doesn’t exist. Example: “/data/local.prop”
2. Open the file “/data/local.prop”
3. add the line to the file:
4. Reboot and all sound in the camera app is completely silent.
5. To recover the sound, you can either delete the local.prop file or change the code to:
METHOD 2: ADB
1. unrar the attached file “local.prop.rar”
2. copy the “local.prop” file to your ADB folder
3. ADB push local.prop /data/local.prop
4. Reboot phone.
5. To restore sound, just delete local.prop and reboot
That’s it! Your Camera shutter sound are now now related to the system volume.
- Phone silenced = NO Camera sound at all (focus OR snap)
-Phone sound on = Camera sound with Focus and snap