There were many speculation that Apple will unveil iOS 5 at iPad 2 launch event and will release it in iPhone 5 Launch event in WWDC (World Wide Developer Conference) 2011. This time Apple has changed it’s plan for iOS release, TechCrunch reports that Apple will unveil iOS 5 at iPhone 5 launch event in WWDC in June and will release it this Fall may be in October or November.
Some of the key points that have been reported are listed below:
- iOS 5 will launch in the fall and will be a major revamp of the OS.
- It could well be previewed at WWDC, it just won’t be released then.
- The iOS 5 launch is also likely to coincide with the release of a new type of iPad, which we previously reported on.
- The new iOS will be heavily built around the cloud, and we could see several new services launch from Apple that take advantage of this.
- Yes, one of those is very likely a “music locker” service. There is also a fall launch aim for this, during Apple’s annual music-themed event.
- But much of the cloud stuff will first be talked about at WWDC, Apple’s developer event which will take place in June.
- One of the new cloud service elements is likely a location service that focuses on finding friends and family members.
- As we said yesterday, OS X Lion is still on pace for a summer release — some of the new cloud components are likely to be baked into it as well.
The above points stats that iPhone 5 will most probably release with iOS 4.x and will get updated to iOS 5 in Fall. The rumors are roaming around iOS 5, We will update you more about it, Stay tuned!