Today we report on the VLC removed from App Store. The notification of infringement was filed because Apple’s iTunes Terms and Conditions don’t allow users to install both free and paid apps on more than 5 devices. This goes against the original GNU license VLC’s code is based on. So if you are missing VLC for your iOS device and you want to get it on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, so no worries you can get it now from Cydia.
How To: Get VLC Media Player for iOS device from Cydia:
- You should have a Jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Go to Cydia and then go to Manage Tab
- Tap sources and then tap edit button
- Tap Add button and type the following repo in it rpetri.ch/repo and tap Add source
- Now search VLC Media Player and install it.
- You’re good to go with your Cydia VLC App
Subscribe to our Rss Feed.